WELCOME

For All of Your Tarot Interests......

Logo.....

Logo.....
Link to Website for more details..

Native American Medicine Shield

Native American Medicine Shield

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Time for Larger Spreads.....

Time to explore other spreads........ 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14 cards etc...

Keep practicing and writing down what cards you get in each spread.....

Start reading for friends and family........ start reading for others online....
try Mysticwicks..... Aeclectic tarot(see links down sidebar).....
Try face book, bebo, yearbook, myspace friends, msn, paltalk, yahoo etc IM....practice, practice, practice....... until you feel confident with reading for other....

For personally I read for over 4 years before I was confident enough to even try reading for paid readings.... I began with an Expo..... $5 readings.... I did 35 readings in 2 days... really built my confidence, enough to be able to charge for readings part time.......at home.......

I have been reading Tarot for over 10 years now and still learning new things within myself inregards to my readings....... new information comes through about a card each time I read....... I play with my cards on some level everyday....... I have built quite a collection......50 odd decks Tarot and Oracle...and quite a few journals I add to when I gleen new information.....

have patience with self........ don't hurry, enjoy the journey along the way.......

Now YOu have been reading tarot, practicing for a few years... you have been reading for family and friends and got quite confident in your abilties... now you want to do an expo, a fair, tarot parties, read from home, at a store... where do you start?

Next article deals with this issue.......

No comments:

Post a Comment