WELCOME

For All of Your Tarot Interests......

Logo.....

Logo.....
Link to Website for more details..

Native American Medicine Shield

Native American Medicine Shield

Thursday, May 20, 2010

So far.......

I have written just short little bits of info inreagrds to starting out with tarot....

I am not going to give you all the information... this is about your journey, your discovery...opening yoruself up to all possibilities within Tarot..........This is just full of suggestions....to assist you....

I am not going to list each card and tell you all there is to tell you about that card from the author, from what I see..........becasue there are many great websites that do just that......

Message boards http://www.tarotforum.net/     has study groups and question and answers, reading exchanges, discussion on readings you have done for yourself ..... best forum for that.........
I know there are others but this I have found answers most questions using the Search Function.......

Hope this helps... I will get more and more pieces of helpful suggestions for you to check out....

Please leave comments/questions with your email address or Blog page url if you wish for a reply....
Thank you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment