WELCOME

For All of Your Tarot Interests......

Logo.....

Logo.....
Link to Website for more details..

Native American Medicine Shield

Native American Medicine Shield

Friday, September 30, 2011

Hi .... Busy bee.......

I can not believe it has been so long I haven't been on here... just updating sites etc... and discovered I had missed a page........a site......

There are so many amazing Tarot and Oracle decks arriving on the scene it makes it real hard to try and put a limit on decks I want......

I have been using Tarot of the Spirit... wow.. incredible images.........

I am still working occassionally with Native American Tarot and Shadowscape Tarot, Osho Zen Tarot, Medicine Woman Tarot and RWS....... depends totally on the client....

Oracle decks..... Healing with Angels, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Life Purpose Oracle and Ascended Masters from Doreen Virtue.........
Blue Angel Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno, Language of Colour by Inna Segal, Crystal Ally and Tibetan Jewel Oracle Cards......

There are many more in my collection but loving the variety the different decks offer each client, confirmation of what's going on........

Want to know more about what I have been up to check out my E-Book "How to Enhance What You Already Have....."

If already on Facebook check out Vesta's Circle.........

I think It is time to keep adding to this Blogg with reviews on different decks..... maybe you have some questions you want to ask......

No comments:

Post a Comment